You are here
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING OF UNIVERSITAS NEGERI YOGYAKARTA
The main duties and functions of each board of directors are as follows:
Head of Department
- Carry out academic policies and educational quality standards set by the faculty.
- Develop an activity plan or work program of the Department.
- Coordinate educational, research, and community service activities in the Department.
- Carry out the development of majors in the fields of education, research, and community service.
- Develop good relations and cooperation with stakeholders (stakeholders).
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the teaching and learning process at the department level.
- Submit periodic activity reports to the Dean.
Secretary of Department
- Carry out administrative and secretarial activities of the Department.
- Coordinate the preparation and development of the Department's education curriculum.
- Coordinate the activities of the teaching and learning process together with the Head of the Study Program.
- Develop a class schedule at the department level.
- Coordinate laboratory activities within the Department.
- Coordinate Industrial Practice activities.
Head of the Study Program
- Assist the Department's task in the implementation of improving the quality of academics, research, and community service (Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi) at the Study Program level.
- Coordinate with department heads and department secretaries in conducting academic quality assurance.
- Coordinate with department heads and department secretaries in preparing study plans and work programs as work guidelines.
- Determine the lecturer for each semester.
- Determine supervisors and examiners of Industrial Practices, Final Projects, and Theses.
- Evaluating the process and results of students' studies.
Head of Laboratory/Workshop
- Prepare supporting facilities to carry out education and teaching laboratory practicum/mechanical engineering workshops;
- Prepare supporting facilities to carry out research and development of mechanical engineering laboratories/workshops.
Technician of Workshop
- Carry out preparatory activities and assist the process of academic activities in the lab/workshop.
- Carry out maintenance and repair of supporting facilities for academic activities in the lab/workshop.
Industrial Practice Coordinator
- Plan and organize the implementation of student industrial practice activities.
- Collaborating with industry to ensure the implementation of student industrial practices.
- Guiding, directing, and assisting students of the Mechanical Engineering Education Department in student activities.
- Facilitate student activities related to events, competitions, seminars, training, other student activities.
- Supervise that all journals of the Mechanical Engineering Education Department can be published on time
- Management and selection of articles from inside and outside the Department that is relevant and of high quality
- Carry out training/workshops regarding OJS management, indexation, and capacity building for journal managers.
Head of Competency Test Place
- Set quality objectives and conduct management reviews.
- Coordinate the preparation of the TUK JPTM annual work plan.
- Coordinate the implementation of the annual work plan that has been set.
- Responsible for the availability of resources for the implementation of TUK activities (instructors, assessors, machines/equipment, etc.)
- Coordinate the preparation of the TUK JPTM annual work report related to the implementation of activities and finances.
- Responsible to the Head of the Department of Mechanical Engineering Education FT UNY.
Kampus Karangmalang, Yogyakarta 55281
Telp. +62274-550836 (front office), Hunting +62274-586168, Psw. 229; 285; & 367
Website : http://s2ptm.ft.uny.ac.id
Copyright © 2023,